1. Nombre: My name is carla, but you can call me Carli.
2. Edad: I am fifteen years old
3. Cuanto mides: 166 cm
4. Cuanto pesas: 58-57 kg
5. Peso ansiado por conseguir: i do not know... maybe less than 50kg.
6. Eres Ana o Mia? I am carli, bite me
7. Desde cuando? i do not know, one year ago?
8. Cuanto pesabas cuando empezaste? 69 disgusting kg :(
9. Como empezaste? With a love painfull of internet, that is great!
10. Alguien lo sabe? No, just me and you
11. En que se basa tu dieta diaria? I eat and burn calories :(
12. Como evitas los atracones? Ooh, i do not have binges now, I just eat a little. If coming one, there no are return, it is the truth
13. Como te escondes para que nadie lo sepa? I do not speak about that, i do not say nothing about me, i say "i eat a little" and i invent lies and things... i do not know.
14. El maximo que has adlegazado? 55.5 kg
15. Te sientes orgullosa de ser Ana o Mia? No, because i am carla. ok?
16. Que tip nos recomiendas? What Carla would say in this circumstances? well, fuck you and search "tips" on internet
17. Quien es tu idolo a seguir? Twiggy or others girl, real girl... of bone and flesh... a few of "flesh".
18. Que se debe comer si uno se siente debil? Faint? ill? nothing. There are so many forms of be strong and happy.
19. Define tu estado de ánimo ahora mismo: I am very tired. I want fall asleep. FUCK OFF
20. Te sientes guapa? i am not feel beautiful or cute, that is the point
21. Llegaras a tu objetivo? If i fulfill my promises... Of course
22. Escribe 3 cosas sobre ti:
-I wrote everything in english because i love it and i am bored, but so bored...
-I like the in-line skates :)
-I sleep nap almost always.
I love you wrote in english! Just lovely! ^^
ResponderEliminarWe understand: you are Carli, not ana or mia. ;)
Bonne chane, carla! :)
Espero que estes bien. :)